Fees & Payment Procedures
After School Base Fee $294 per month per child
After School Reduced Fee $266 per month per child ***(Need a letter from LPS stating your child qualifies for free or reduced lunches.)
Before school fee $210 per month per child
Before school reduced Fee $194 per month per child ***(Need a letter from LPS stating your child qualifies for free or reduced lunches.)
Before and After School $366 per month per child
Before and After School reduced Fee $331.00 per month per child ***(Need a letter from LPS stating your child qualifies for free or reduced lunches.)
- The reduced fee will not be applied to your account until you have given Willard a copy of the letter from LPS stating your child qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
- Child Care payments are due before receiving child care. Failure to pay will result in child care being denied unless special arrangements are made with the Program Director. Unpaid accounts, plus any interest accrued, will be turned over to a collection agency.
- Extra fees of $32.00 Per day OR $75 per week (3 or more days) or non-school days such as but not limited to winter break and spring break will be charged if your child is signed up. Non-school day sign-ups will go through the Brightwheel application before Labor Day each school year.
- Payment amounts may change at any time by the Board of Directors. Should there be any changes, Willard's administration will notify parents using the Brightwheel software application to include the effective date and newest rates.
How to make a payment
- Checks or money orders for payment need to be made out to “Willard Community Center.” Cash is also accepted.
- PayPal payments are also accepted through the website. www.willardcommunitycenter.org
- Payments may be made using Venmo. QR code is available on the website. www.willardcommunitycenter.org
- August is the only prorated month and is half the monthly rate.
- Brightwheel: Willard Community Center utilizes the childcare software application called Brightwheel. When you sign up your child in any Willard programs, your child/children are added to our system. Parents/guardians will be added via their email addresses and phone numbers. Notifications to parents will be made through the Brightwheel app. Charges to your child's account will be made through the app, and payments can be made through Brightwheel to automatically withdraw from your banking account (PayPal, Venmo, cash, and checks are still accepted). If more than one child attends a Willard program, each child will have separate accounts.
Late Payment Policy:
Delinquent accounts will be provided notice of deficiency. Accounts remaining delinquent more than four weeks without Executive Director (or Board approval as required) will be turned over to collections at the Board of Director's discretion. In recognition of our organization’s mission, the Board of Directors has authorized the Executive Director or her appointee to approve individualized payment plans for families in rare instances of financial distress or emergencies. Any family may request a temporary exception to the policy in writing, which should detail the reason(s) for the exception and the proposed payment plan. The Executive Director or appointee may only approve deviations up to a maximum of and total of $500.00 carrying balance per family. All families with a balance at the end of the month will be reported to the Board of Directors. Any family exceeding $500.00 will require the Board of Directors' written approval. Accounts remaining unsettled will receive monthly notification of delinquency. Delinquent accounts appearing uncollectable may be turned over to collections, resulting in additional legal and financial consequences.
Title Twenty is accepted; contact the Department of Health & Human Services at 402-323-7455 and use our Roper child care provider number 22293820 to help you through the process. If your child attends any non-school days at Willard, you will also need Willard's child care provider number 33669472. Please make sure your child is approved for days and hours.